Tuesday, January 3, 2012

YOU guessed it!!!!

Mama Henley's family is enjoying our new adventures in CHATTANOOGA!!!! We never expected to move around as we have the past three years, but it is always great to be in God's will. This move came about unexpectedly and has allowed DH to have a great job with an incredible boss. We are very thankful for the Lord's provision in all of this!

So.... we have left the beautiful Florida beaches to live on a mountain!!! We are enjoying life in a small town with all of the resources Chattanooga has to offer. Chattanooga has been greatly revitalized with fun shops and restaurants. Some new favorites are Public House, St. John's Restaurant, and Taco Mamacita!!! Life on the river is beautiful and the crisp winter days create lots of occasions for warm snuggles inside! Our children have enjoyed all kinds of adventures climbing rocks and playing in the creek. I have enjoyed our wonderful new kitchen where I have been able to experiment with lots of fun recipes. It is not easy to eat fast food here which is a good thing. Hopefully our waist lines will thank us! Unfortunately, it seems to be more of a license to enjoy more dessert at home! Ha!

I can't wait to share our new adventures with all of you. I have missed blogging. It was a tough spring with lots of change. Our prayer is that 2012 will be a year of little change and more of the SAME:).

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I love TN! It sounds like you enjoying life in the Volunteer state too. Can't wait for more updates.

Leslie said...

That's so cool that you're in the mountains. It sounds beautiful. Thanks for posting on my blog; it lead me to yours! Happy 2012!

Anonymous said...

We have friends who lived in Chattanooga and LOVED it. I hope you will, too!

Town and Country House said...

Love Chattanooga! Be sure to visit my friend Sherra who owns Go Fish, directly across from the walking bridge on the North Shore. It is a Christian mission-based store, and I believe you will love it!

Gwennie said...

Thanks for the tips on some of your new favorites. We are going to Chattanooga this weekend, and will have to give them a try!

Anonymous said...

I stopped following you bc I thought you had given up your blog!I was born and raised in Chattanooga! Most of my extended family still lives there so I visit often...it's a great place to live and raise a family. You must be on Signal Mountain...that's where I would live if we ever moved back :)